information about authorized users of these products, services, or applications for reasons of contract management. In this case, this privacy statement, or a supplementary privacy notice, applies.
Personal Information We Collect and Use
This section describes the various types of information that we collect and how we use it.
Our websites offer ways to communicate with you about us, our products, and services. The information that we collect on websites is used to improve your experience and to personalize the way that information is provided to you. If you visit our websites without logging in with an account, we may still collect information that is connected to your website visit.
We collect information about your use of our websites, such as:
- The webpages you view,
- The amount of time you spend on pages,
- The website URL that referred you to our pages,
- Your geographic information derived from your IP address, and any hyperlinks you select.
We use this information to improve and personalize your experience with our websites, provide you with content that you may be interested in, create marketing insights, and to improve our websites, online services, and related technologies. We also collect the information that your browser or device automatically sends, such
- Your browser type and IP address,
- Operating system, device type, and version information,
- Language settings,
- Crash logs.
We use this information to provide you with access to our web pages, improve the webpage view on your device and browser, adapt to your settings and language, and adapt content for relevancy or any legal requirements for your country.
We prepare reports on the use of our websites to derive insights into trending topics and general market knowledge. These reports may be provided to third parties with details on how users interacted with or showed interest in the third-party products or services that were presented on our websites.
We accept no responsibility for the content provided on, or privacy practices, of third-party websites or applications.
Subject to your preferences, we use the information that we collect to communicate with you about relevant products, services, and offerings. We also use this information to personalize your online experience with our content and advertisements and to develop internal marketing and business intelligence. To set or update your preferences with regards to marketing communications by email, phone, or postal.
We use information that we collect for marketing purposes. This may include information:
- Collected directly from you through your interactions with Xsis Mitra Utama, such as attendance at events or submission of online registration forms,
- Received from third-party data providers, subject to controls confirming that the third party legally acquired the information and has the right to provide the information to Xsis Mitra Utama for use in our marketing communications,
- Collected on our websites or from your interactions with Xsis Mitra Utama emails and content, including content on third-party sites.
Subject to your preferences, we may use this information to market to you regarding Xsis Mitra Utama products, services, and offerings. For example, we may:
- Contact you by using email, telephone, or postal mail,
- Personalize your experience with Xsis Mitra Utama products and services, such as sharing more relevant content or pre-filling registration forms on our websites,
- Deliver targeted Xsis Mitra Utama advertisements on third-party websites based on information we or authorized third parties collect about your interactions with Xsis Mitra Utama websites, our content, emails, or, in select geographies, activity linked to your hashed email address.
We also use this information to develop marketing and business intelligence, which is essential for our business operations. For example, we may:
- Combine the information we collect to better understand your interests and potential business needs,
- Use aggregated data to measure effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and events, and to proceed to informed business decisions and investments.
When you contact us to request support, including through LiveChat, we collect your contact information, problem description, and possible resolutions. We record the information that is provided to handle the support query, for administrative purposes, to foster our relationship with you, for staff training, and for quality assurance purposes.
The information that we collect may include any information exchanged during our phone conversations or provided during Live Chat support sessions on our websites. This may include a recording or transcript of your conversations with us. We may use this information to inform you of products or services that are related to your support request. This can include product updates or fixes, and we may combine the information that is collected through other interactions with you or your organization to provide more valuable suggestions in relation to product support, such as any available training regarding the issue.
Recruitment and Former Employees
We are constantly searching for new talent for our organization, and we collect information about job applicants or prospective candidates from several sources. When an employee leaves Xsis Mitra Utama, we continue to process information that is related to them for any remaining business, contractual, employment, legal, and fiscal purposes.
Regarding recruitment, we may look for prospective candidates with the help of recruitment intermediaries and may use publicly available information on social media platforms to identify prospective candidates for a specific function.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit our websites, cloud and online services, software products, or view our content on certain third-party websites, we collect information regarding your connection and your activity by using various online tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, Local Storage, or HTML5. Information that is collected with these technologies may be necessary to operate the website or service, to improve performance, to help us
understand how our online services are used, or to determine the interests of our users.
We use advertising partners to provide and assist in the use of such technologies on Xsis and other sites.
- A cookie is a piece of data that a website may send to your browser, which may be stored on your computer and can be used to identify your computer.
- Web beacons, including pixels and tags, are technologies that are used to track a user visiting an Xsis Mitra Utama web page or if a web page was copied to another website. Local Shared Objects can store content information displayed on the webpage visited, and preferences.
All of these technologies may be used to provide connected features across our websites or display targeted Xsis Mitra Utama advertising (subject to your cookie preferences) on other websites based on your interests. Web beacons may also be used to track your interaction with email messages or newsletters, such as to determine whether messages are opened or links are selected.
Session cookies can be used to track your progression from page to page so that you are not asked for information that you have already provided during the current session, or information that is needed to be able to complete a transaction. Session cookies are erased when the web browser is closed. Persistent cookies store user preferences for successive visits to a website, such as recording your choice of language and country location. Persistent cookies erase their data within 12 months.
The Xsis Mitra Utama Cookie Manager is either presented as a notification window when you first visit a webpage or opened by selecting Cookie Preferences in the website footer. The Xsis Mitra Utama Cookie Manager does not address all types of tracking technologies (for example, email pixels). When using mobile apps, use the options on your mobile device to manage settings. Blocking, disabling, or rejecting Xsis Mitra Utama cookies may cause services to not function properly.
Disabling cookies does not disable other online tracking technologies, but prevents the other technologies from accessing any details stored in cookies. Our websites offer the possibility to use third-party social media options. If you elect to use these options, these third-party sites may log information about you, such as your IP address, access time, and referring website URLs. If you are logged in to those social media sites, they may also link collected information with your profile information.
We accept no responsibility for the privacy practices of these third-party services and
encourage you to review their privacy policies for more information.
Unless otherwise indicated, our websites, products, and services are not intended for
use by children under the age of 16.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information internally and externally with suppliers, advisors, or Business Partners for Xsis Mitra Utama’s legitimate business purposes, and only on a need-to-know basis. This section describes how we share information and how we facilitate that sharing.
How We Share Personal Information
When sharing personal information, we implement appropriate checks and controls to confirm that the information can be shared in accordance with the applicable law. If we decide to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise re-organize businesses in some countries, such a transaction may involve disclosing some personal information to prospective or actual business purchasers, or the collection of personal information from those selling such businesses.
its Terms and Conditions.